Oh, dear!

Ginger is such an adorable furbaby.

Thankfully, my furbaby Boots doesn't attack my yarn, she just approves of my projects by laying on them or around them. My middle daughter has taken up crocheting again and Boots attacks the balls of yarn as she's crocheting.

Hugs and Cookies

Auntie K

My chihuahua eats pens... if I leave my erasable pen (that I use for crosswords and sudoku) down on the table next to my end of the sofa, she eats it! I have lost countless pens by her eating them. She did tangle part of a ball of yarn a couple times, but thankfully I caught her quickly enough to be able to untangle it and she doesn't bother it now. The cats ignore my yarn, I guess since none of them are kittens anymore, it doesn't tempt them.

:rofl:rofl:roflNot laughing at you, just with you! One of my cats just got all wrapped up in a skein the other day just taking a little cat nap! I walked in and she took off dragging it with her! Luckily not much got away! Gotta love our furbabies!

She's a cutie!!! My dog and cat leave my yarn alone, they just sleep on it if it's on the couch. Maybe she's trying to tell you she wants a sweater or blanket out of it.

All is well and forgiven. :) She was put in her crate because she was still after the yarn while we were trying to untangle it. She doesn't give up easily! But don't worry, the yarn is safe and sound. You would never know what it had been through since she only chewed a tiny part of it. I guess she pawed it out and played with it like a cat. They say Basenjis act like cats sometimes (which she does); I just wish I could have seen it! :lol

2218704933_e6e0d0795e_m.jpg

I'm planning on starting my sweater again this afternoon. I don't think I will leave it unattended, although she has gone on to the towel from her bath. It took quite a beating this afternoon.

I don't mean to laugh, but that is so funny!! And boy does your baby look guilty!! :lol Years ago, I was crocheting a ripple afghan, I left it on my couch. The next morning I looked on the couch and on the floor--there were different colored bits and pieces of the yarn. My cat "Tiger" had fun chewing through my afghan!!:eek Needless to say, I never finished that afghan, but the memories of it are still there!!:lol And out of all of the cats I have had, he was the only one that did that. All of my other cats used to come sit on my lap when I was in the middle of crocheting. I only have one cat now and she doesn't come near me when I am working on a project. She's heard me tell her enough times "NO"!!:lol

Okay the last pic was hilarious gave me a good laugh. My JRT doesn't attack my yarn but he has to lay on everything I crochet. When I first got him, he would lay on my lap and I was able to put things on him and he would disappear b/c he was so little but now he's getting bigger and heavy so we can't play that game anymore lol. Your dog is a cutie pie does her ears stay up like that or do they flop in front?

Your dog is a cutie pie does her ears stay up like that or do they flop in front?

They generally stay up unless she has them back when she is scared. It's a pretty funny sight because they are so big!

Archived