Cat Afghan Square for Cat Afghan CAL

CrochetLiving

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

We've been waiting, and waiting,.................and waiting.

Is there any chance this class will happen this summer?

Hope to hear good news or any news about it soon,

Just wanted to let you all know that registration is open for the $1 CAL for this pattern.

Class will start next Friday, June 6, and registration will be open through that time.

Enjoy!

• 1 month later...

Oh I missed it

I waited and waited and then had so much to do to move back home after the fire damage repairs and I missed it...... boo hoo

Let me know if it goes around again

Hugs

• 10 months later...

I know this was posted a long time ago but does anyone have the edging instructions for this graph? I don't have much experience doing graphs but I've made a few squares and they're looking really good. Now, I just have to figure out how to do the edging and border for the afghan. Please help!

Thanks in advance,

I signed up for the class, paid for the class, started with the class, and the class stopped before it finished. I don't know what happened. I would also like the pattern for the edging and border. Let's hope someone can help us!!

Maria hasn't been back to the forum to post these instructions since she experienced some major catastrophic computer problems at the end of the class in addition to some other personal issues. We keep hoping she'll return and post this information for everyone who participated in her class.

The fee for this class was just $1, and that was only because our forum software doesn't allow us to charge $0 for a class. The class fees were all designated to an animal charity, not Crochetville or Maria. But if anyone is truly upset that they haven't received the edging/border part of the pattern, we'll be happy to refund your $1 fee. :) Just send me a PM and let me know you want your money back.

Archived