Opi's new "pad"

boksie

My little Chis are very cold in the winter. I dug out my Q hook, some voodoo yarn and some ww acrylic yarn and single crocheted a mat/pad/little rug or whatchacallit for them. The picture is Opi making use of it. :wbrr:wcold

Opi's Chillin'  oops heating!

I just love the 'who me?' expression! :lol Why are dogs so good at this look? Your chi looks very comfy. :)

How cuuuute!! That's a nice looking doggie bed!! I bought some of that voodoo yarn at the dollar store. I didn't know what to do with it, so I am "knitting" a scarf using size 13 needles. I like the way it looks!! It's not finished though, have been working on it for at least 2 yrs.:blush--it's my take to the doctor's office project!! Then when I get home, the bag get's thrown in a corner for the next appt.!!:eek:lol Anyway, your "Opi" looks so comfy on his "pad".

Opi is definitely spoiled! He knows that he is his mama's special child! My sons are grown and out of the house and my 2 chis and our mixed breed little girl are very spoiled and very "human." LOL! I got my voodoo yarn at a dollar store too. I also made an afghan out of it for my brother. Boy did that take a lot of skeins!

Opi is definitely spoiled! He knows that he is his mama's special child! My sons are grown and out of the house and my 2 chis and our mixed breed little girl are very spoiled and very "human." LOL! I got my voodoo yarn at a dollar store too. I also made an afghan out of it for my brother. Boy did that take a lot of skeins!

Wow!! That must be a really awesome looking afghan!! Do you remember how many skeins you used(because the skeins aren't very big)??

I have no idea how many skeins of voodoo yarn I used for the afghan I made. I know I went back to the dollar store for more yarn several times. I used a strand of ww with it and a Q hook and I only got about 2 rows per skein if I'm remembering right. My bargain yarn became an expensive project. It is very warm though and I almost kept it:embar because it was warm, soft and cuddly. Yep, Opi is very spoiled but he is very affectionate.:manyheart

That is a very clever way to use that Voo Doo yarn:yes! That furbaby looks comfy:c9! Thanks for sharing.....I bet there are a lot of people around trying to figure out:scrachin what else to use this sort of yarn for.....this was a great idea:idea! Thanks for sharing:hug....Give Opi a kiss from us too!:dog

Archived