Comfort-ghan Needed

laughlovehook

In reference to this post, I would like to make a comfort-ghan for my friend Jenn and her daughter Darla. She needs the biggest hug possible, and that's why I'm asking my lovely friends here on the ville. You all give the best hugs.

I'm asking for 12 inch squares. As they are faster to join together, and I'd like to get this to her as soon as I can. I understand this is a busy time, so if you want/need to wait till after the holidays that's fine.

Pattern doesn't matter. Just that they are 100% acrylic so that it's washer friendly. I'm thinking oranges and pinks for Darla. She's very girlie and a very bold young girl. I'm not sure what colors for Jenn, so lets do anything from the blue, green, purple color families. I will edge all the squares in white, if that helps to keep in mind.

Thank you all soooo much for your help. Pm me if you have any questions or for my address. I think I will 20 squares for Jenn and probably 12 for Darla.

**Squares per blanket**

Jenn's Blanket - 16 squares so far

Darla's blanket - 10 squares

**Squares Received**

1- GrammyAnnie

4- Deedes

1- Wiz3283

2- Tampa Doll

2 -Tomeygirl

2 - Scc51055

2 - NanMeyers

2 - Chiscrochetcrazy

2 - Sheryl

2 - CrochetSal

2 - KellyA

2 - sissie44

2 - Sheryl*

:ty Ladies

I think I've replied to everyone. Thank you so much everyone! It really means alot to me and I know it will mean the world to Jenn and Darla. It's SOOO wonderful how we can put up a simple request and have so many people willing to help a complete stranger. Gives me hope that there is still enough good minded people in the world to make a difference.

:hug :hug :manyheart:hug :hug

I would love to help, but I know that I can't get them done until after the holidays. Send me your address and I'll get them done as soon as possible. Sending prayers for them now! :hug Ann

What she said ;) If that's ok let me know :)

I have a pink and purple 12" square looking for a good home

I will not be able to send them out until next week when I am back at work and have access to my poly envelopes

If you do not mind waiting I would love to help you

Just sent a PM to you for an addy :hug

Here are the squares I've received so far.

**Squares per blanket**

Jenn's Blanket - 6 squares so far

Darla's blanket - 2 squares

**these numbers do not count ones I've made or are making**

**Squares Received**

1- GrammyAnnie

4- Deedes

1- Wiz3283

2- Tampa Doll

Archived