Comfort-ghan Needed

laughlovehook

**Squares per blanket**

Jenn's Blanket - 10 squares so far

Darla's blanket - 2 squares

**these numbers do not count ones I've made or are making**

I'm 1/2 way with the squares for Jenn. I hope to get a few projects done at home and start making more squares for Darla. I could use some squares for Darla's blanket for those who haven't started but said they would help.

**Squares Received**

1- GrammyAnnie

4- Deedes

1- Wiz3283

2- Tampa Doll

2 -Tomeygirl

2 - Scc51055

I just sent out a square for each blanket this morning.

Darla's is a bright pink with a variegated orange/pink.

Hindsight: guess I should have taken a picture, but at least I remembered to put my name on the squares this time!

Sally

You should be recieving 2 from me soon I mailed them last week.I didn't tag the squares but I put my username on the envelope.

I did get yours the other day. I tore off the corner of the package to remind me to update on here.. but obviously it didn't work. Thanks for reminding me. The squares so very pretty!

megan do you still need squares for Darla?

I have had them ready to mail out since last Wednesday but that morning I turned wrong or some thing and have been on my back till today

My back is still hurting but not like it was thank the lord! Anyway my hubby said he will take my packages to the Post Office tomorrow for me.

I just want to make sure before I send them out.

Hugs,

sissie

megan do you still need squares for Darla?

I have had them ready to mail out since last Wednesday but that morning I turned wrong or some thing and have been on my back till today

My back is still hurting but not like it was thank the lord! Anyway my hubby said he will take my packages to the Post Office tomorrow for me.

I just want to make sure before I send them out.

Hugs,

sissie

Yes I still need blocks for Darla. Thanks so much!

I counted up all the squares and I need about 5 more for Jenn's blanket and 2 more for Darla. I decided to make darla's a 4x4 blanket with a large 24 inch square in the middle. I almost have that done, as well as another square.

If there is anyone else wanting to help, pm me and I'll give you my address. Thanks so much for the help already!!!

• 2 months later...

Archived