Mrs Frosty has arrived!

livedinalaska

Continuation from my first "snowman" post....

The invitation read:

The pleasure of your company is requested at the marriage of Frosty Snowman and Angel Ice on Sunday, December nineth, two thousand and seven at two o'clock in the afternoon. An outdoor ceremony will be held at Back Yard Maple Tree.

I RSVP'd for two, as DH and I had both planned to attend. After all, we introduced Frosty and Angel and are so excited for them to start their new lives together.

We arrived at Back Yard Maple Tree a few minutes before the ceremony. It was a cold somewhat blustery afternoon, but there was love in the air! The groom ws very handsome in his black top hat and red scarf. The bride looked stunning in her

flowered appliquéd hat with pink scarf tied in a sweet bow.

The ceremony was as beautiful as you can imagine. The bride walked down the aisle to the accompaniment of "All I want for Christmas is You." The ceremony ended with the minister announcing his delight at presenting "Mr and Mrs Frosty Snowman" for the first time. Then the couple rode off into the distance on a sleigh driven by Santa and all 8 reindeer.

The couple will make their home at The North Pole.

mrandmrsfrosty_1.jpg

Awe those are just tooooooo cute toooooo I loe them too.... I will not be able to decorate this year as we just moved here and all i got is boxes everywheres but you sure make me want to decorate

Archived