Small felted hook cases

Krakovianka

If you do any/much felting, you know that you end up with little bits of leftover wool that don't seem to have much purpose. I had quite a few odds and ends stored up like that, and decided to turn them into these little hook cases:

2094924057_aae2178156.jpg

I used needle felting to embellish a bit, and I sewed on a snap for closure. I think they are nice for carrying just a few hooks, and maybe even a small pair of scissors in your purse or bag. They would also make nice protective cases for more delicate wooden hooks, or a larger style carved hook.

These are all flying away to new homes soon! :ctree

those are very pretty.

If you do any/much felting, you know that you end up with little bits of leftover wool that don't seem to have much purpose. I had quite a few odds and ends stored up like that, and decided to turn them into these little hook cases:

2094924057_aae2178156.jpg

I used needle felting to embellish a bit, and I sewed on a snap for closure. I think they are nice for carrying just a few hooks, and maybe even a small pair of scissors in your purse or bag. They would also make nice protective cases for more delicate wooden hooks, or a larger style carved hook.

These are all flying away to new homes soon! :ctree

Archived