Charity Blitz 2008--a group effort to support a different charity each month

Crochetville LLC

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a little behind on this month's charity items. Hopefully I will get some squares out by the end of the month. Due to being unemployed, I have to cut back on mailing out my charity crochet and donate locally every month. Will those numbers still count???

I'll add your name to the list on my blog whenever I receive them tracy, not sure how the coordinators count things though so can't speak for them ;)

I'm a little behind on this month's charity items. Hopefully I will get some squares out by the end of the month. Due to being unemployed, I have to cut back on mailing out my charity crochet and donate locally every month. Will those numbers still count???

that's my problem also... I have a good stash and I can keep working on charity projects but when it comes to postage :( Already spent $30 this month.:eek

I will also be sending out next week. After being out of work for awhile I just got a job so I haven't been able to get ANY crocheting done the past 2 weeks. I want to make some more this weekend before I send out my package. I think I have 6 done so far.

Here's a pic of the 20 squares I mailed today.

2512022435_e0fc904c59.jpg

Where did you get the pattern for the one on the top row? it looks like a pointsetta to me. It would make a beautiful christmas throw.

Where did you get the pattern for the one on the top row? it looks like a pointsetta to me. It would make a beautiful christmas throw.

I got the pattern from CPC. Here's the direct link:

http://hometown.aol.com/wolfwitch77/daisy.html

I have to add that it is a very easy and very fast square!

I got mail today!!! From 2 great ladies, bgs and judianne, :ty both for the great squares!

From bgs:

th_DSC01183.jpg

From Judianne:

th_DSC01184.jpg

You both are awesome! :2rock

Here's a pic of the 20 squares I mailed today.

2512022435_e0fc904c59.jpg

Very pretty and thanks for letting us know where the pattern was. I was going to ask you the same question.

Sending off 30 squares today. This was so much fun.

th_P5170001.jpg

This is a better quality picture than i can take with my camera at the moment... so, I wanted to let you know that I got these squares today, they are BEAUTIFUL :ty so much!

p.s.... where did that snowflake pattern come from?

This is a better quality picture than i can take with my camera at the moment... so, I wanted to let you know that I got these squares today, they are BEAUTIFUL :ty so much!

p.s.... where did that snowflake pattern come from?

Thank you! The snowflake pattern is in the book 101 Crochet Squares by Jean Leinhauser.

Archived