Charity Blitz 2008--a group effort to support a different charity each month

Crochetville LLC

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

weave in those ends for the baby hats ladies! Tomorrow we begin making snuggles for

http://www.spotsblanket.com/ Spot's Blanket.

.. I bought a few yards of light fleece on sale and will go around the edges of it in crochet... so many things we can do to help our fur friends

make sure you email ThatThunderbird & me your totals so I can runt he tally and she can let the charity know

Once again the address you will mail to is:

Spot's Blanket

P.O. Box 23704

Lexington, KY 40523

.. Happy:crocheting

Hi All! I have updated the Totals Post with some more March Baby Hat totals. Check it out to make sure your name is there....if not PM me with your totals. A Great Big Thank You to everyone for donating so unconditionally!

Post: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1214326&postcount=8

2kute - I am waiting on a co-worker to bring me the hats she crocheted....as soon as I get them I will send to you....I s/b sending by this weekend. :yes

I don't know about anyone else, but I am loving these snuggles! I used up 8 skeins of scrap colors I had that I didn't know what to do with!! Getting some room in the ol' stash, this month!! :lol

I don't know about anyone else, but I am loving these snuggles! I used up 8 skeins of scrap colors I had that I didn't know what to do with!! Getting some room in the ol' stash, this month!! :lol

I agree! A wonderful way to use up some scrap...I told DH that I will need to buy more yarn ..:devil

Between the patterns on Snuggles and others I have on hand, I should be able to send several Spots blankets....haven't started yet, though, because I'm finishing a prayer shawl. My downfall is that I always have too many WIPs going at once:P

I have already gotten hats from:

cluless

cherryl

criskad

nnt

Beautiful hats and blankets :c9 :c9 :c9

It seems that there are more wonderful things coming my way.

You ladies are terrific.

I am in :c9 :c9 looking at the wonderful work you guys have done.

My mailman on the other hand... :D

I have updated the totals page for March Baby Hats: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1214326&postcount=8

I doing a LAST CALL for totals. I will be sending totals to Amy and Donna this weekend. If you haven't PM'd me your totals - if your name is not listed on the totals page, please PM me your totals - Thanks!

Looks like we have 301 baby hats for March! Great Job Ya'All!!:yay:clap:cheer

WOW Donna, 301 hats... I feel :c9 :c9 honored.

What a great job.

I will let you all know when I go to Baptist. I am gonna wait a few days so I receive every package. I know there are two coming from Canada that might take a while.

Thank you guys. You all will be blessed for your generosity.

:manyheart :manyheart :manyheart :manyheart :hug :hug :hug

ok, sorry that I did not do this sooner.

I am gonna list the ppl who have sent me beautiful gorgeous hats and blankets. If you name is not listed here is cause I did not like what you sent me :rofl just kidding... it's cause I am a buffoon. Please PM me and I'll check my packages again. Or it's cause of the mail. I'll keep updating this list here in this post.

lora3814

sissie44 tealady

criskad

cherri

chirpybirdy18

cluless

maryann829

flowerpower06

minwifeof4boys

nnt

luckybmr

mellowe67

yarnscrapper

sunspotted

hseger

tracy

jadyn05

mbcincy

you ladies rock :2rock

My name isn't showing up, but I assume it is very possible my package hasn't arrived yet. Canada Post -- AARRRGGGHHH!!!

lora3814

sissie44 tealady

criskad

cherri

chirpybirdy18

cluless

maryann829

flowerpower06

minwifeof4boys

nnt

luckybmr

mellowe67

yarnscrapper

you ladies rock :2rock

I have a question about the May squares. :think

Do the 6" squares need a border, or doesn't it matter as long as they're 6" square? :)

Please do not border the squares for may, the ladies and I here will be putting on the borders when we assemble the ghans.

For April I have half of a snuggle done and yarn ready for a second one :)

Archived