Is it just me? Or did Crochetvile ad wording under the hook?

Okay, call me lame, dumb, unattentive...lol..all that and more, but when did the words show up under the hook of the Crochetville logo "Discussing, encouraging, and supporting crochet"??? Has it ALWAYS been there and I didnt see it till I got my bifocals????

WOW!!! I LIKE IT THOUGH!!

Hugs and Bugs

JoAnn

Okay, call me lame, dumb, unattentive...lol..all that and more, but when did the words show up under the hook of the Crochetville logo "Discussing, encouraging, and supporting crochet"??? Has it ALWAYS been there and I didnt see it till I got my bifocals????

WOW!!! I LIKE IT THOUGH!!

Hugs and Bugs

JoAnn

Y'know, if it was there before, I never noticed it! I like it, too! Thanks for bringing it to my attention! :lol

Elle

Yes, that's the new tagline! Here's the thread with all the tagline suggestions. Here's Donna's post in that thread that announces the new tagline and the members we chose as winners, even though we didn't use their exact suggestion.

Yes, that's the new tagline! Here's the thread with all the tagline suggestions. Here's Donna's post in that thread that announces the new tagline and the members we chose as winners, even though we didn't use their exact suggestion.

:blush Well I guess I don't look around in enough places here then :eek Well thank you and anyways I LOVE IT!!!

Hugs

JoAnn

Archived