Afghanpattern

quiltmum66

Question

10 answers to this question

The pattern in the photo below looks like the flowers are crocheted in a similar manner, but the background is somewhat different, as well as the edging. Perhaps if you work this in a selection of pastel baby yarns, you can adapt it for your use by changing the edging? The pattern is in a book called Afghan Sentiments by The Needlecraft Shop, and was designed by Martha Brooks Stein. The pattern is called Lush Delights. I made one of these for myself, and it was easy, as it was a join as you go pattern. It's the only kind of granny square afghan I'll make. I like having a finished afghan when I'm all done crocheting, instead of a big stack of blocks!:lol

IMG_3182.jpg

It looks like it's the same pattern I have from knitscene.com, just done in different colours.

You can find it in their projects, back issues year 2005.

Linda C.

The pattern in the photo below looks like the flowers are crocheted in a similar manner, but the background is somewhat different, as well as the edging. Perhaps if you work this in a selection of pastel baby yarns, you can adapt it for your use by changing the edging? The pattern is in a book called Afghan Sentiments by The Needlecraft Shop, and was designed by Martha Brooks Stein. The pattern is called Lush Delights. I made one of these for myself, and it was easy, as it was a join as you go pattern. It's the only kind of granny square afghan I'll make. I like having a finished afghan when I'm all done crocheting, instead of a big stack of blocks!:lol

IMG_3182.jpg

Thanks for your help, :hug but this one I croched last year for the daughter of my sister in law and this is not this pattern I am searching. I will look at knitscene.com. Maybe I find something :yay Sorry that I posted know, but I am pregnant and I cant go everday to the compi. :hug

Greetings from germany

Kerstin

Kersten,

I looked at the website, why don't you e-mail the lady and ask her if she'd be willing to tell you where she got the pattern?

I know she's selling her blankets, but she might be willing to share her source with a fellow crocheter.

best wishes.

IMG_3182.jpg

ck'd out your blog and enjoyed your crocheted projects. very nice work.

jaye

Archived