Hi from Sacramento, CA

battlemaiden

Hello everyone. I'm new to crochetville and so excited to be here. My Great Grandmother used to crochet and tried to teach me when I was about 8 years old. Unfortunately I was more interested in making mud pies and climbing trees. So almost 3 years ago when I decided to quit smoking I thought crochet would be a wonderful thing to learn to keep my hands busy and my mind occupied. The quitting smoking is a work in progress (I have cut down quite a bit) but I've developed a new addiction.......yarn & crochet. I'd be surprised if a day goes by that I don't crochet or at least look at patterns & yarn.

:welcome to Crochetville! If you were not already addicted to crochet and yarn, you would be after finding this site! :lol Since the addiction is already present, don't be alarmed when symptoms show signs of growth, and new symptoms appears that include: Logging into Crochetville before checking mail, printing out multiple copies of patterns, suddenly acquiring 10 new WIPs with the next 50 already planned, button addictions for your crochet blog (and creating a blog if one does not already exist)...... :devil

Archived