Stashbusters Challenge~~BUTTON

Hi guys. I'm a little OCD I think, so I wanted all my little buttons to line up... anyway, I used Melissa's button and just made one a little less wide. Feel free to use it, of course!

stashbusticon.jpg

Had to re-do the writing a little since when I shrank the button the letters became hard to read... anyway...

Love,

:book Raquel

*Wishes she had a stash to bust*

You guys have fun and maybe one day I can complain about my stash too, right now, all I can complain about is my lack of stash :blush

:frog

*Wishes she had a stash to bust*

You guys have fun and maybe one day I can complain about my stash too, right now, all I can complain about is my lack of stash :blush

:frog

Maybe we can destash and RAOK at the same time! :P Then you'll have stash to bust along with the rest of us whose stashes just keep growing and growing and growing...

I came, I saw, I snagged... now to bust my stash!!!

All the better- more yarn I won't have to move, but the solution to not getting rid of it either- use it!! LOL

Yikes! Stash busting huh? And a button? Man, you're killing me here... :lol

Ok. I'll do it. So that means I better get out and buy all the yarn I can today just to get it out of my system. You know...for the good of humanity and all.

Actually....I've been thinking about this in the midst of my blogging angst and I started an afghan with a bag of yarn I had in my closet. It was for a Bernat Kit and I don't feel like doing the pattern, so I'm winging it holding two strands with my favorite Pink P hook.... AND I didn't buy any yarn last time I was out....

But let's look at it this way - we can still get patterns, right? Because we need some direction for destashing....

OK, I'm in for this stash busting thang. Hubster was skeptical on whether I can pull it off, but I'm going to prove him wrong.

If I ever blog again, I'll add the button to my page. :)

Archived