Join Us for the "ME" CAL!

judianne

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mel - Feel better soon! Soda crackers; Noodles cooked in bouillian; Toast with butter, salt & pepper, and steamy milk are some things that help me when my insides are in revolt.:hug

Valerie - Would love to get together. Let me know when.:)

Trouble went to see the Doggy Dr. this morning. John said she wasn't acting right this morning - shivering and too quiet. Worry, worry. She can't tell us how she feels. Hope it's nothing bad. It's way too quiet around here when she's not home.

Ladies, thank you so much for the well wishes. My DD looked at me this morning and said I looked like reheated dog doo doo. I told her that is what I feel like too.

Krystal, no chance I'm pregnant. :no Of that I am positive :yes

I have a pin on a ribbon in my car that says 'Mom's Taxi'.

Well, at least THAT is one thing that is out of the question. :whew I sure do hope you feel better soon... I admire the fact that you are even at the computer. When I feel like that, I just crawl in bed and hope I die. That is the worst feeling, to me.

Time to go grocery shopping... YAY.

Morning ladies :flower

Tabby - Backing up and parking are my problems too :yes It freaks me out :P And if all those other people would just stay home when I need to drive it would be so much more convenient :lol

Mel - Sure hope you feel better soon :hug

Krystal - Great news on the Daisy ghan :clap I used to drive. Then my epilepsy kinda got out of control there for a while and the State of Texas doesn't take kindly to that so I had to wait. But 3 years seizure free now :yay I'm just chicken now :D

Linda -Sure hope Trouble's okay the poor baby :hug

Okay all this talk of chicken boullion maybe y'all can answer a question I had last night.....can you use the chicken boullion/boiling water mixture as a replacement for chicken broth? Is that what it's actually for? I have some because Momma used to always say to have it on hand. I replace it every year but danged if I know what it's for :lol

Hello Ladies I have been A WALL the last few days. You know internet down, still sick kiddos, and messy house. Everyone has a least one of these every once and a while. So I finally started my me project. I haven't decided if I am going to do a whole afghan in these two squares or make a sampler with these 4 colors. They are 7 in Amber Waves Afghan Squares. What do you ladies think. So far I haven't made a square afghan so I 'm undecided. Hope everyone is doing well and I am going to catch up on posts. :hook:manyheart:cheer:clap

rectangle-aghan-007.jpgrectangle-aghan-006.jpgrectangle-aghan-005.jpg

Very, very nice, Ashley.

Cara, yes you use the bouillian cubes as a fat-free version of chicken broth. It gives vegetable dishes an extra kick, too. Cook the veggies in broth instead of just water.

Morning ladies!

I got up at 5:30 this morning to start getting ready for work. I sat here and took a few sips of my soda (didn't want to try coffee). Well, to put it nicely, it didn't stay in me. So I will be off work again today. I hate missing work 2 days in a row, especially with only one week left before black Friday. I have so much to do to get ready for it, and now I'm 2 days behind. Oh well, hopefully someone else at worked stepped it up and did what I was doing (fat chance)!!

Hope everyone is in good health and has a great Friday!!

Oh Mel, please get well soon. You are one of my crochet idols, fast and good at it. Who will keep me motivated? I will be moseying along, moss growing on my arms, and get nothing done or completed. :lol.

when kids were little, Dr gave me a recipe to help settle their tummies,

and told me to make fennel tea for myself. They both worked, and kids were tearing up the house the very next day, (what was I thinking :lol).

Cara - I use bullion for chicken broth EVERY time.

Never knew any other chicken broth, grandma used it for gravy, soup, stew, just about anything she wanted a rich chicken flavor in. Did the same for beef too!

Guess what everyone? I just bought me a little address book at the dollar store. Anyone wanna PM me their addresses so I can add it in? It's just for my online friends.. :D

I'll send ya mine :D You're in mine so it's only fair :lol

Oh Mel, please get well soon. You are one of my crochet idols, fast and good at it. Who will keep me motivated? I will be moseying along, moss growing on my arms, and get nothing done or completed. :lol.

when kids were little, Dr gave me a recipe to help settle their tummies,

and told me to make fennel tea for myself. They both worked, and kids were tearing up the house the very next day, (what was I thinking :lol).

Thank you so much :hug:hug

I'm feeling a little better. I just had some chicken soup, crackers and a little soda. So far so good!!

Wanna see what I have been working on today?

Guess what everyone? I just bought me a little address book at the dollar store. Anyone wanna PM me their addresses so I can add it in? It's just for my online friends.. :D

Krystal I got an address book for online friends too. :D You know what they say about great minds.:yes

Krystal I got an address book for online friends too. :D You know what they say about great minds.:yes

Yes, it's a good idea. I keep a little one with all your addresses in it because it never fails....I have something to send out and I'm out of boxes or envelopes and then I need the address :rolleyes

Well, I give up. :sigh I still didn't get to go to the yarn store. :irk Now it's just getting under my skin. My kids couldn't behave themselves while I was in conferences so this has just turned out to be a peachy day. :thair I need awhole lot more medicine on days like today. :yes

Yes, it's a good idea. I keep a little one with all your addresses in it because it never fails....I have something to send out and I'm out of boxes or envelopes and then I need the address :rolleyes

Been there. This is a good idea maybe i'll just have to get one too. ;)

Mel,

Where do you work? I'm having a big sale on Black Friday too. Actually, my sale starts on Thanksgiving Day. CVS is opening the front store regular hours. We will not close until 10P.

I work at Best Buy. It is madness on Black Friday....but I call it controlled chaos :lol:lol:lol

Mel- whatcha been up to today???

This morning I was looking for some black yarn and came across a bag of RHSS Zebra yarn I forgot I had :eek

So I decided to make my son or grandson a RR. I'm not sure which one will get this one.

th_ChristmasZebra1a.jpg

clickable

Mel that zebra RR looks great. I have some of that yarn and now that I see yours with the red I wouldnt mind doing in like that.

Tabby sorry to hear you didnt get to the yarn shop. I think you need a few hugs.:hug:hug

Ashley your squares are very nice. I love the pattern.

I think I will have to get an address book too. That way when I go to the post office Im not looking for that bit of paper with someones address on it. I can just go to the book.

Archived