Join Us for the "ME" CAL!

judianne

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pam...Linda stole my exact words!:lol

Welcome to this (slightly nutty) group! And that's a really beautiful pattern you picked.

Tami - Welcome! What a pretty baby blanket! The pattern looks familiar.:think

HAHA... its because it is quite simple... just an ordinary double crochet (3x), 1 chain, etc etc etc.

I forgot where I put the book, but its just something simple and quick.

Thanks!

Thank you... :)

You guys are funny...

Oh no! Please don't think I meant anything at all about your lovely baby blanket! Oh dear, I stepped in it again, didn't I? :sigh I was just killing two birds with one post, so to speak :(

Uh-oh....we did it again, Cara, didn't we?:blush

I also have to stop putting two different comments on different subjects into one post......:P

Oh no! Please don't think I meant anything at all about your lovely baby blanket! Oh dear, I stepped in it again, didn't I? :sigh I was just killing two birds with one post, so to speak :(

HAHA... no I knew you were talking to someone else... I was laughing at how you guys are....

Its nice to have friends you can laugh with... I lost all my friends when I divorced a year ago and had to move.

HAHA... no I knew you were talking to someone else... I was laughing at how you guys are....

Its nice to have friends you can laugh with... I lost all my friends when I divorced a year ago and had to move.

Oh good :) I'd hate to think you felt insulted :hug Yes, we can be quite friendly and giggly around here :manyheart

Oh good :) I'd hate to think you felt insulted :hug Yes, we can be quite friendly and giggly around here :manyheart

That's a good thing... :) I hope I can soon be like that with ya'll... :):)

Tami your blanket is very pretty, love the pattern.

Can I ask what this WDILT is about. Im confused. Does it mean Why do I like talking

:rofl:rofl That certainly fits me, :lol.

It mean What Did I Learn Today. An excercise in using our brains more.

:rofl:rofl That certainly fits me, :lol.

It mean What Did I Learn Today. An excercise in using our brains more.

HAHAHAHA...

I learn something new every day!

:woo

Hello to everyone who I missed greeting in the Sky group. I had a great vacation. Went to New Orleans to a conference and then on to Phoenix to visit my Mom and her hubby (who snowbird down there). Missed our connecting flight coming home and spent most of the night in the airport in Detroit (until someone felt enough sympathy for us to spring for a hotel for the rest of the night). Managed about two hours sleep total and am still trying to catch up. Back to work this morning and started up teaching my new two classes for the semester. Seems to be am OK bunch of "kids" in both classes.

WDILT - I like this idea - I always like keeping my brain active :D Today I found out just how much work I can get accomplished at work when I stay away from this gang :lol I made myself a New Years Resolution to only do work at work (what a WEIRD concept!!!). I was finding myself spending too much time visiting here and not working... Fooey.

Now my evenings are for ME - crocheting, visiting here and maybe some Kn*tting. Back to trying to catch up on all the posts I missed over the past two weeeks (I'll read some but won't likely catch up...)

WDILT? I learned to never let go of your old eyeglasses until you have worn the new ones awhile. I am now sitting here wearing my prescription sunglasses, because the new frames weren't right and I had to return them today for a new pair. And the place has to send them out to have new lenses made. I keep humming, "I wear my sunglasses at night..." :lol

DH says I remind him of 007 and calls me 002 1/2, because I don't have my license to kill yet.

Started my rug today, took alot of the afternoon drawing up a graph and figuring out the yardage, to ensure I have enough rug yarn in the colors I am using.

That is something else I learned today, :lol, DH is no help in the math category.

I finally worked it out, and have managed to crochet a piece 5 1/2" x 4".

Then it got too dark in here. I could attempt it without the glasses, but couldn't get the graph to stay taped to my head, and it would slide off knocking the hook off my nose....

BTW, please excuse this rude old crow, I come on with something in my head and need to type it before the thought is gone.

Sooo

Gorgeous Baby Blankie Tami...

HI Pam, beautiful pattern, welcome aboard...

This is a great place, where we are all here for each other, and understand the need to laugh, love and cry. And Crochet, of course...

Yup...we do try and crochet in addition to yak!

I'm edging square #5 (of 20:eek) for the comfortghan...

Back to work.:hook

Welcome to the group, Tami. :welcome Your baby blanket is lovely. Great job!!!

It is indeed nice to have good friends to share things with. I've found a whole bunch here in Crochetville.:hug

I had to say howdy to the new gals before I forgot.

I had to close tonight, so I crocheted this morning. I now have 15 panels of variegated done on my scrap ghan. I haven't duplicated one yet. My progress is slow but steady. I am also working on my DS's 2 strander ghan. I am almost out of the blue again, so I will be stopping on that until Friday when I can get some more yarn.

WDILT? I learned that if your heat vent is in the ceiling and it is facing the wrong way, not to try to fix it yourself but to let the maintenance man do it. I was standing on a chair last night trying to flip it around and I had plaster falling on my head and in my eyes. Then when I got up this morning, my shoulders were pretty sore. But I did get it fixed :D

Just call me Old Miss Independent ;) (or Old Miss Stubborn):lol

WDILT? I learned to never let go of your old eyeglasses until you have worn the new ones awhile. I am now sitting here wearing my prescription sunglasses, because the new frames weren't right and I had to return them today for a new pair. And the place has to send them out to have new lenses made. I keep humming, "I wear my sunglasses at night..." :lol

DH says I remind him of 007 and calls me 002 1/2, because I don't have my license to kill yet.

Started my rug today, took alot of the afternoon drawing up a graph and figuring out the yardage, to ensure I have enough rug yarn in the colors I am using.

That is something else I learned today, :lol, DH is no help in the math category.

I finally worked it out, and have managed to crochet a piece 5 1/2" x 4".

Then it got too dark in here. I could attempt it without the glasses, but couldn't get the graph to stay taped to my head, and it would slide off knocking the hook off my nose....

Carol, I'm sorry to hear about your predicament with your glasses. I can imagine it would be hard to crochet at night with your sunglasses on.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

What a mental picture that is :D

Archived