My "Sweeties" Candies

coffeeandcrochet

I made these today, and dd told me they looked sweet, hence the name sweeties. I wrapped them individually. I stopped this evening and bought some red and white cotton yarn, I'm going to make some in peppermint colors, (this could have something to do with the fact that I just finished the book Candy Cane Murder lol) I try and do something even if its just a small project every day to keep myself creative, you know to keep the little gray cells active.Anyway thanks for looking and have a great day!

crochet07008-1.jpg

Wow girl those look yummy.... Did you create the pattern for them?

If you did can you share the patern here..

I'd love to make some as fridgies.... I'm a fridgie nut..

What did you use for wrapper.

Great Job

Wow girl those look yummy.... Did you create the pattern for them?

If you did can you share the patern here..

I'd love to make some as fridgies.... I'm a fridgie nut..

What did you use for wrapper.

Great Job

Thanks, I've just been stash busting making some small projects. I just make things up as I go. This one is easy. Heres what I did

G hook(I crochet tight)

1. ch3 jn w ss

2. 5 sc in ring jn w/ss

3. 2 sc in each around jn w/ ss fasten off

4. make 2 then whipstitch them together

I just used plastic wrap because its what I had on hand

I very rarely use a pattern for anything. I just make up my own. (all those gray cells gotta do something creative lol)

I'm making some peppermint colored ones now.

I always like to share how I make things w/ everyone in case they want to make it too. So happy fridgie making. (I would probably for a fridgie, make them slightly larger, still wrap them, I secured w/ tying thread and snipping off the ends on each side of the candy so it wouldn't slide out)

:hook

Wow Sweetie:

Thanks so much for sharing these with us... I will for sure want to and will make some for fridgies I will add a extra row and see or maybe 2 when i make some I will post here..

thanks

Thanks everyone glad you all liked them, my sweeties were out the door real quick a friend of my dsis saw them and loved them, she wanted them as a gift for a friend so I gave them to her. I am working on some new ones will post when i am done, hurt my back yesterday, so I'm moving kinda slow lol

coffeeandcrochet:

Please take care of your self... I know how it is to hurt from back so please take it easy and can hardly wait to see the next batch you make..

Can you make a couple in fridgie form ...

finished the new batch, made some peppermint ones, and made a larger sweetie, it is the one on the left on the table. Thanks for looking and have a great day (gotta take my cane and go now lol hopefully my back will let up soon, so I can be creative again. The little gray cells don't function as well in pain lol)

crochet07018-1.jpg

Archived