Chocolates anyone? Pattern added

coffeeandcrochet

I made these chocolates because I am trying to be good:yes and not have the real thing, lol(who am I kidding I am so getting me some chocolate tomorrow) :devil Thanks for looking

crochet07002.jpg

Thanks everyone, I just made up the pattern as I went.

f hook I crochet tight you may need a different size. Make sure you leave enough of a tail on your starting chain, as you will need to sew the hole up later.

1. Ch 4 jn w/ss ch 1

2. 8 sc into ring ch 1

3. sc in bl only around, after you do this turn piece inside out, you want to see the ridge created by this round it gives it , its chocolate shape.

4. Then just sc around and around until it is the size you want, then fasten off, Sew up the hole on top .stuff and sew up the bottom ( You have to experiment on how best to sew it up for you to create the flat bottom for your choc. some people like to just do decreases to close hole off, others just sew it up)

If you want a little bigger chocolate after step 3, you would do one round of 2sc in each st, then you would go on to row 4. Thats it, all I did after I made the chocolate was take a piece of yarn and sew a design on top. Have a great day

Definately want some ! ! ! :cheer Dieters dream ! ! ! :c9

Great Job

Did you buy this pattern ? ? Or one of your own ? ?

I know numerous people who would love some of these.

How original! Just keep those handy when you are welcoming all those trick or treaters at your door. It'll keep you from dipping into the candy bowl yourself! Halloween is really a tough time for DH and me!

How original! Just keep those handy when you are welcoming all those trick or treaters at your door. It'll keep you from dipping into the candy bowl yourself! Halloween is really a tough time for DH and me!

Thanks, I know about halloween candy too. My weakness is the mini twix bars:devil lol

Archived