Surprise Discount Bin!

My wonderful fiance took me into a Big Lots yesterday, a store I've only been to once before. Imagine my delight when I saw:

yarnbin.jpg

....and each and every one of these balls was.......

ONE DOLLAR!

It was a dream of novelty yarns. I stayed at the bin making my picks until well after they were supposed to close (oops) and thanks to my honey, came home with this:

yarnpicks.jpg

The resolution is terrible, but I got 5 balls of Lion Incredible in Rainbow, and 4 balls of Caron Pizazz in Black Tie. But I need to go back for more...much, much more... O_O

Our local big lots advertised that yarn, but I have yet to see it. I wil keep searching thoug. :) I did find the lion brand incredible in shades of blue at a dollar tree for buck!

I did that, too - came out with about 30 balls of ribbon and yarn - seems like a lot, but when you think I could spend $30 on the ribbon for just one project.......Big Lots is my retail friend.:devil

i did that not to long ago and came home with like 130.00 worth of yarn and yes some were less than 1.00 theyhad the ribbon balls in plastic of threes and they were only 1.00 for the three at least thats how much she charged me so was like 33 cents each:blush :blush :blush got alot like that and then a bunch of others will have to go back there and see what they have:devil :devil NOT i refuse to buy anymore yarn till i get my sewing machine:devil

Wow! I just went to Big Lots here on Sunday, but I wasn't too happy with what they had. There was a huge bin full, but the stuff in your pic's looks better. The ribbon ones here didn't have matching dye lots and they were obviously different enough that they couldn't be used together. Sigh.

Real Deal

Archived