need some fast projects

angt

Hi

I found out my friend got us a table at our local craft fair.

Thinking we would never get one, Im not prepared. So I dont have many

projects completed.:sigh Does anyone have any patterns/ideas for projects that are fast? The fair is October 12th.

Thanks

What about purses? They are not particularly "fast" but they would probably sell well. It depends on your crocheting speed but I can typically get two purses done a day. Ladies always need purses. You could even have some small coin purses or bags too. Teenagers like those too. What about crocheted jewlery?

I always do scrunchies. Ones in Fun Fur usually sell well with teens and young adults. Also, wrist warmers, amigirumis for kids, book covers, simple triangle or rectangle shawls (if it gets chilly).

I can't think of any others right now.

I'm making walker totes for seniors who use walkers. Basically a small tote bag whose handles are straps that go over the front bar of a walker and button. Make them about 10 inches <-> by 6 high and they are pretty quick. You should used sc so they don't have holes.

I made a bunch of small (credit card sized) envelope purses for a fundraiser.

They can be used as elaborate packages for credit card sized gift cards, (no wrapping paper needed), as coin purses, or as credit card holders. (Although my daughter uses one to keep her credit card receipts in....says it keeps her pocket book neater.

Anyway, they work up quickly, can be embellished with button closures, and give me a chance to practice a lot of stitch patterns...

Archived