3/01 Ebay Store Stocked Again!!Free Shipping !!

threeolivemartini

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elizabeth your yarn looks wonderful-it is exactly what I have been looking for to make my daughter and sil's a light poncho v stitch. I think it would make up lovely. so off to e-bay i go :c9:bow

thanks Elise.. !! seriously.. i am glad you loved them .. I am not going anywhere either I plan to keep something up all the time.. I need to make a trip to my supplier so I can get some really nice stuff up.. I am gonna be hand dyeing tonight so keep your eyes out !!

• 2 weeks later...

more yarn listed tonight .. AND stash busters is OVER.. happy shopping girls .. just click my little yarn link in my signature.. it will take you there.. also I have a new fab featured yarn on my blog...here is a teaser..

there is instant check out there if you want to buy it !!

th_featuredyarn7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it's mine now! As soon as you ship & it gets delivered that is. Can't wait to get it!

HEY EVERY ONE ..

I have my eBay store up and running.. the first inventory is in and I will be adding probably daily for the next week or so .. so stop by and see what's new!..

no new blends at the moment .. that is tonight's work but I do have some fabulous single yarns.. that are gorgeous.. !!

just click the link in my signature !

will take you right there..!

Book mark me cause I have emails to send and specials to offer ..

I am so excited!

Archived