coming and going horse tote

kkms

thank you everyone for your positive response! i am pretty please with how it came out. and have already started another one! oh yeah, wish me luck.

i have no pattern for this, i just kinda did it as i went. and i used kristiemns barnyard horse for this tote so its not really my design. although my husband would absolutly love if i could make money selling these bags!

the whole thing took me about three days to make. and with two kids and a husband who works full time and is in school three nights a week i think i did pretty well. the party is on sunday so we will see if the birthday girl likes it! keeping my fingers crossed.

if it suspisiously looks like an appaloosa that because it is my best attempt at an appaloosa! a fellow villager, manda, owns an arabian warmblood appaloosa and she sent me a picture of her so i copied her as best i could but let me tell you it was quite a chore! it is also the birthday girls favorite horse!

thanks again everyone!

kris

If you ever need more pics of Appaloosas just let me know, I have an "in" at the breed association.

I have a 21 yr old Appaloosa Gelding that is my darling boy, but I've never tried to crochet him, to many spots!

i wish all you horse lovers did not live so far away! my daughter would be in heaven if she could ride! she had a cousin who had a horse but just gave her back to the original owner so no more riding for her, although she only go on him 3 times.:no

• 3 weeks later...

Archived