coming and going horse tote

kkms

hi all!

kassie has a birthday party this weekend to which i was supposed to do cupcakes "brumby "square blankent. but time got the better of me and i realized that i was not going to be able to get the blanket done on time, so i decided i needed something for kassie to give the birthday girl, until i can get the blanket done. and with a little inspiration from my "adopted mom" i was able to throw this together. so far kassie seems to like it, i hope her friend who rides horses likes it as much.

i made up the tote on my own and used kristiemns horse from a barynard collection (with her permission).

let me know what you think!

pics are clickable.

th_IMG_0450.jpg

th_IMG_0451.jpg

th_IMG_0452.jpg

th_IMG_0453.jpg

th_IMG_0454.jpg

th_IMG_0455.jpg

and the lining....

th_IMG_0457.jpg

O--M--G!!!

My daughter would just DIE!!! Tell your daughter that if her friend doesn't like it that MY daughter will LOL j/k My daughter is all about horses.

VERY cute. Cute doesn't discribe it LOL.

You should make some and sell them on eBay lol!!! (and give me the heads up if you do!)

~~Cheri~~

That is truly adorable and so unique! I wish I were better at "winging" patterns. I am making something for a charity benefit for late oct and that would be perfect! I bet she loves it!!!

Archived