Donna's Migraine Relief Pack

donnalynn2

Great idea! :clap :clap Thank you so much for sharing that with us. I always like to have my pain pills with me and this will make it awhole lot easier to carry them. It beats a pill bottle in my pocket or the pills loose in the pockets. :hook

Thanks for sharing this. I'm sure it helps a lot to know that the pills are close at hand!! I was a major migraine sufferer too and I would like to share with you that I have nearly cured myself by not eating anything with MSG and Aspartame sweetener. Once I stopped that, I haven't had a migraine in years. I am still sensitive to smells, and once in while I get a migraine from that, but I am so happy that I found out about aspartame sweetener. Now I use splenda and it is a miracle!!! HOpe you are feeling better!!!! :manyheart

for my migraines I also had to cut out all chocolate, pork products and I am not allowed to eat leftovers. Donnalynn I love your inside contasiner...what brand of migraine pills do you use? I would love to find one similiar to carry my pre-filled syringes in.

Archived