Crochet Embellishments on Paper

hhensler

So gorgeous!! (Did anybody use that word already?:P) My first thought after that was "Ack!! They'll get thrown away!" But...

Within my immediate family (dh and 4 kids), I save gift tags to reuse year after year (nice, homemade ones). Not only does it save money, it makes wrapping those gifts on Christmas Eve(!) that much quicker. :yes:)

Now, that's something I hadn't thought of, though I can't imagine why not. How very clever of you! You don't have to worry about them getting thrown away at your own house. :yes

Dang. This means I now have to make my own, even though I get easily frustrated with thread. :eek

I thought of scapbooking too, however, you might not want to use homemade paper unless you test it for acid & lignan. I do like the use of crochet in scrapbooking though...not very many people use it, and it looks so pretty!

Humm Im thinking scrapbooking? beautiful I have to make some! thanks for sharing

Anna

It's actually regular old size 10 crochet cotton. They are appox. 5X7" they just look miniature in the picture...but you could make them any size and with any type of thread that you want...not to mention the endless possibilities for embellishment!

Awesome! What size thread is that? It looks like sewing thread or something. They are very sweet.

Archived