It"s Here!!!!

i've been trying to crochet alllll day but my SUPER FUSSY son won't stop crying and fussing. needless to say, i'm not getting anything done today. can't wait till hubby comes home so i can celebrate this holiday!

Looks like International Crochet Day was a great success for a first time ever holiday. I'm hoping everyone marks their calendars, and like RoseRed, is able to report maybe in this thread, if they made any knitter-to-crochetier conversions or brought someone new to crochet, or.....

Twas a great day!!!

Looks like International Crochet Day was a great success for a first time ever holiday. I'm hoping everyone marks their calendars, and like RoseRed, is able to report maybe in this thread, if they made any knitter-to-crochetier conversions or brought someone new to crochet, or.....

Twas a great day!!!

I gave my groups card to another person at the book store yesterday. Does that count?

Twas a great day!!!

Yuppers - I had to promise my Pastor's wife I'd teach her how to crochet so she could join in the Prayer Shawl Ministry we're starting up.

Archived