my latest Sweet Pea shawl

OzRebel

This is my 3rd Sweet Pea shawl from the SnB book. I am donating it to my kids school for their fundraising auction. I wish the pics were better as the yarn is amazingly gorgeous... Berroco Zodiac, a cotton/nylon blend that has a shine to it in golds and browns and bronze and off-white. I am rather tired of this pattern!

DSCF1182.jpg

DSCF1183.jpg

It turned out beautfiul! Love that pattern (I've only made one so far) and the yarn looks like it's perfect for that stitch! How many balls did it take to complete it? I just may have to see if I can find some around my area. Those colors would be great for someone on my gift list.

It turned out beautfiul! Love that pattern (I've only made one so far) and the yarn looks like it's perfect for that stitch! How many balls did it take to complete it? I just may have to see if I can find some around my area. Those colors would be great for someone on my gift list.

The yarn is gorgeous... would be perfect for dressing up. I had to use 7 balls because of the fringe... 6 for the shawl almost exactly then had to go back and get a 7th to add the fringe.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived