TOTC Charms

diamond

I had to figure out a way to mark my TOTC hooks without scarring or damaging the beautiful wood. I needed a quick way to figure which hook was which and I forgot to get the hook chart from Bill. So here is my remedy...I can clearly see which hook is which now. Please keep in mind, that I 'threw' these together ratherly quickly in the wee hours of this morning. The thread ones will be redone to be neater & to hang better and the wood ones will be redone so that the letters are a tab bit fancier. Hope you like. I'm anxious to see what you all come up with for your TOTC Charms 'cuz I know you will. :manyheart

dsc00010gn.jpg

dsc00071fj.jpg

I agree that's a great idea! Very creative. I LOVE your H hook. Am glad to see someone here snagged it. It was one of my favorites in this current listing.

I agree that's a great idea! Very creative. I LOVE your H hook. Am glad to see someone here snagged it. It was one of my favorites in this current listing.

I love that H hook, too. Had considered getting all my hooks like that but figured it would be easier to keep track of them if they were different woods. I've put the Berroco Suede with wood beads on them all now. They just look like they were meant to be on there. Now I know at a glance which ones are which.

Thanx all for your compliments. Am anxious to see what you all come up with. :hook

That's a great idea for labeling them. I don't have any TOTC hooks...YET!! Saving up to get some when I visit the states but you just gave me a great idea for what to do with some fun letter charms I have!

Archived