Grrr...Missing hook

So I set the baby afghan I'm working on down for just a bit and turned my head.

Now my hook is missing. :irk

I'm pretty darn sure my 2 year old has something to do with this. Of course asking a toddler where they put something is like asking the cat.

I'm already behind on making this...I really don't want to have to go to the craft store too.

So I set the baby afghan I'm working on down for just a bit and turned my head.

Now my hook is missing. :irk

I'm pretty darn sure my 2 year old has something to do with this. Of course asking a toddler where they put something is like asking the cat.

I'm already behind on making this...I really don't want to have to go to the craft store too.

You know I do not have any one in my house to blame missing hooks on so I guess I will say my chair eats them

but I was wondering if the bands that you put on eye Glasses would work I am going to get one when I go to the store and give it a try

Sorry! I know what you mean. I lost a hook to my 4 yr old. Even at 4 they have trouble remembering where they left things. Then I lost the replacement hook the same day I bought it! I couldn't believe it!

Ta Da!!!

Hook found!

Inside of a empty drink bottle of all things. I found it when I picked it up to take it to the sink.

Toddlers. *sheesh*

At least I found it before I bought a replacement hook.

Sorry! I know what you mean. I lost a hook to my 4 yr old. Even at 4 they have trouble remembering where they left things. Then I lost the replacement hook the same day I bought it! I couldn't believe it!

If I ask my 6 year old if she has seen something then we go on a safari hunt of the places she MIGHT have seen it! Congrats on finding it. I lost my whole case once. had to by all new needles...now I have 2 sets!

i always had to replace hooks because of my toddler. i finally bought her a cheapie plastic set. now she only plays with hers and leaves mommys alone. (shes 2 1/2) might be worth it for you, i know it was for me!

It's the little blue dudes, I tell ya! They come in and arrange the entire room, once every minute. Some times they forget to put everything back. That's why something can be there one minute, gone the next, and then back again.:think They do it to me, all the time!!

Margie <:3( )~~~

I seem to be OK with not losing hooks (so far :hook ) But pens however are another story in this house! I actually got irritated enough about the pen by the computer always growing legs and walking away (no kids or critters here - only the hubby to blame). So I finally took a piece of yarn (what else) and tied the thing to the desk :devil And it has stayed put for a while now :yay

Archived