I'm Falling For You .......................

JulieKay

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone that is doing Tabby's pattern what color are you using for the background is it a peach or light pink. I bought the lightest pink today, couldnt get peach, unless we do it in blue. Any ideas.

Hi Wendy~I think people were talking about using Aran for the background. :think

DANG IT you guys .....

Here you go again with the blasted Prairie Star . :no

Smooth sailing, my BEHIND .... :angry

How's come I got washed overboard and barely swam to shore ??????

Everytime you all talk about this afghan, here I go again, wanting to make one .

GEEZ ......:irk:rant:bang:grumpy

Well Donna

Maybe I should just go out on a limb and start a new one. If I had all the partially started ones, I could cover our STREET with them .

It really isn't hard and is actually kinda fun til you get to the white sections-- that is where I always foul up EVERY time .

Oh no, the impending doom - I haven't gotten to the white section yet - now I'm scared. But if you decide to try again, Julie - I'll be making one right alongside ya. What do you say, huh???

Nothing to be scared of. I like color so the white is a bit boring but you can do it. :cheer Oh, just remember when joing them to try not to make your joining stitch too tight because that can cause it to not lay flat too. ;) Good Luck! :cheer

Thanks!

Ok Julie if you start one I'll do it with you. Give me some time to gather up some yarn for it. Let's say at least two weeks :yes If you need longer that's perfectly fine with me too. Barb, you and me will be the three musketeers cheering each other on <insert musketeer smilie here, they don't have one :think >

Ok guys

I'm a glutton for punishment . The 3 Musketeers on a mission to complete the PS this time . :yes

Tab- you are gonna be King Lancelot ,so when we start to flounder, get out your sword and jab us where it hurts . :lol

I'll go with it and give it another try.

This will be the most amazing sight to ever be seen in the ville if I complete a PS afghan .

I have only talked about it for 2 years now .:D

Afternoon Ladies!!

Well i have the first 3 rows done and have enough squares for another row...whew...so i think im doing pretty good.

The prairie star :(....like Julie i have started and stopped on that thing so many times its not even funny....end up never liking the colors i pick and then i get to the white and BAM....dead stop....Fall colors might be pretty becouse those are my favorite colors....i might give it another go with you ladies :think

Cara

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and i pray that its not bad :hug My sister went through that about 6 years ago and she is great now so i pray yours will be to.

I'm so glad I'm not the only highly suggestible person around here...:D

That's why I quit listing my WIPs in my siggy line!!:lol :lol :lol

...very embarrasing:P :blush

Wendy - My project for this CAL was always going to be a Prairie Star done in fall colors. Somehow, to my great pleasure - Donna and Julie and maybe Shaylen decided to do one as well, but not necessarily for this CAL. Just because none of us has enough WIPs/WIMs :rofl

Yup! Doing the maple leaves. I have a burnt orange, dark red, gold, & chocolate brown. Didnt get any down time last night though...so I havent started yet. :(

Hi Gina. Are you doing the Leaves pattern? Let us know what colors you're using. :yes

Archived