I'm Falling For You .......................

JulieKay

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evening Ladies!!

I went and got my yarn today....boy there are allot of pretty fall colors out right now...cant wait to get started :yay want to get the house all cleaned up in the next few days and we are painting the living room so i figure by sept 1 i will be ready.

I think i got everything i needed and some extra to for the ATW that my DH wants...fun,fun,fun.

Anybody besides me ready :hook

Shay

I've been pondering it, trying to choose a pattern . I do need to go hunt up the rest of the colors I'll need, but guess I have to figure out which one to do first. I should do that today I guess ,huh ?

Times growing short for Sept 1st !

Just came across this link. http://kenwilson01.tripod.com/colts.gif It was posted by lee_ann in the Sports Team Afghan CAL. It could make short work of creating a graph or even a quilt type afghan pattern. Pretty cool.

I guess most of you have made and or picked your patterns for this project already, but thought I'd share anyway.

oh i get it! thanks for the info-at least you didnt say, "duh!" like my son does after every answer he gives!! lol

i think i am going to do the equiltblocks one-maple leaf, but i am thinking that someone did one of falling leaves and i cant seem to find that one-its between the two of them. I got a burnt orange, a dark red, a gold, and a chocolate brown, all in the good old red heart brand acrylic. i really like fall colors.

Evening Ladies!!

I went and got my yarn today....boy there are allot of pretty fall colors out right now...cant wait to get started :yay want to get the house all cleaned up in the next few days and we are painting the living room so i figure by sept 1 i will be ready.

I think i got everything i needed and some extra to for the ATW that my DH wants...fun,fun,fun.

Anybody besides me ready :hook

I am still trying to decide! :eek

I'm still trying to decide between the one I came up with or the one Shay did :think Decisions, decisions....I'd say both but I don't have time for both before the end of the year :rofl

Archived