Purses for My Mommy and Grandmother!

NannDee

I promised these purses to my two favorite ladies...my Mommy and Grandmother. They specified all white, no silver or gold. So I used all white yarn (double-strand) and clear handles with white/sheer polka dot ribbon accents. They are my original designs. They are made with combination of DTR crochet clusters and TR crochet stitches. One has the ribbon weaved thru purse and tied in bows at corners, the other has bows at the handles. They are hard to see, but I did try to enhance so you can see some of the detail. I hope they like them..I am sure they will:hook:manyheart

zoomer.fpgzoomer.fpgzoomer.fpgzoomer.fpg

Thanks! I created these off the top of my head (several times..lol) I am planning on designing some ...I am going to have to work on the patterns. Thanks for the compliment....I plan on selling them in the near future!

They are beautiful! You did a fantastic job on both and I'm sure both special ladies will love them!

Hi NannDee,

Your purses are beautiful. I went to your blog and saw the beautiful red pantsuit, hat and purse. They are also beautiful. Do you mind telling me what brand the red yarn is? I love that color.

Thanks!

Mary Jane

Author of Positively Crochet!

Hi NannDee,

Your purses are beautiful. I went to your blog and saw the beautiful red pantsuit, hat and purse. They are also beautiful. Do you mind telling me what brand the red yarn is? I love that color.

Thanks!

Mary Jane

Author of Positively Crochet!

It is Autumn Red..by Caron..Thanks for the compliments! I truly enjoyed making the pantsuit...and friend adores the entire outfit!

Archived