1.2oz .... what to make?

Hi All,

I have a really pretty color... and very odd at that.... ball of yarn from an exchange I want to make myself something with. It was apparently a scrap ball, just 1.2oz worth and somewhere between sport and WW yarn.

I'm not much into the usual lip balm, cell phone carriers etc. and was trying to figure out what to make myself with it. About the only pattern I know of I'm currently wanting to make for myself uses about 2oz of finger yarn not sport or WW. Like I said I'd like to make myself something but not sure what. Suggestions??? Not into hats either... at least not for myself.

Change purse? Headband? glasses case? Flower pin to wear? bracelet or necklace?

Just a few ideas that popped into my mind....

a belt?

I have some leftover catalina from another project, and I'm going to make a belt out of it to wear to work. :D

Hmmm Thanks for suggestions....

keep them coming! If I don't find a suggestion I like I may try an idea of my own.... not gonna say yet. Still not sure if there's enough yarn there to do it but worth a try to see.

In the meantime keep suggesting in case there isnt enough ehre to do what I'm thinking of.... I'm always up for new ideas.

I keep looking at this site but haven't made anything yet, but there's lots of ideas for small amounts of yarn. It's Japanese - you'll have to click the characters at the top to navigate. Each one is a different page. I especiall like the coin purses. Some don't seem too hard to figure out - good luck!

http://www.eltadesign.com/frame.htm

Celeste

I keep looking at this site but haven't made anything yet, but there's lots of ideas for small amounts of yarn. It's Japanese - you'll have to click the characters at the top to navigate. Each one is a different page. I especiall like the coin purses. Some don't seem too hard to figure out - good luck!

http://www.eltadesign.com/frame.htm

Celeste

WOW...that's a cool site even if you can't read Japanese. Just click on the links at the top of the page. One page has the coolest purses/bags! :manyheart

Those little stuffed critters are cute. How bout a frog? :hook And did you see the baby seal? Too cute!! :hook

Archived