Versatile Wrap Pattern Available

Noahsmom

If anyone would like the pattern for this wrap, I have it in a pdf format now in my Etsy store. It includes instructions for children and adults.

Finally, here are some photos of the different ways you can wear the wrap. My son had to take them and it STILL isn't sunny here but these will have to do! You can wear it pinned, tied in front, criss-crossed and tied in back, tied in back like a bolero/shrug, or just let it drape loosely. The pattern is being tested, some have posted their test photos HERE They've all done a wonderful job! Pics are clickable.

th_P7170032.jpgth_P7170039.jpg

th_P7170038.jpgth_P7170036.jpg

Absolutely beautiful :cheer Love the color & it looks like it would be perfect to wear during summer months too. Great job!!!

I love it! I will see if I can pm you for the pattern! I am in the middle of making a shawl right now and it is for a gift... I think this looks like one to actually make and keep!

I'm new to crochet and have been looking for a great wrap; yours seems perfect!! Would you share the pattern for the wrap with me please? Appreciate your creativity and generosity.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a bit of trouble with the pattern. I made my first row of 91 HDCs fine, but the next row confuses me. It says to skip one stitch, do one slip stitch, skip 2 stitches, do 1 slip stitch, and then HDC in 85 stitches and stop. By my count, I have only 85 stitches left in the row. The overall instructions, though, say I should be decreasing by three stitches at the end.

Which is right?

Thanks,

Heather

I'm having a bit of trouble with the pattern. I made my first row of 91 HDCs fine, but the next row confuses me. It says to skip one stitch, do one slip stitch, skip 2 stitches, do 1 slip stitch, and then HDC in 85 stitches and stop. By my count, I have only 85 stitches left in the row. The overall instructions, though, say I should be decreasing by three stitches at the end.

Which is right?

Thanks,

Heather

All of your decreasing is done at the beginning of each row. This confused me at first too, but it works out wonderfully! You are right to have 85 sts left, now ch1 and turn and work your decreases again, and hdc in remaining sts.....you shoule have 79 stitiches now. Hope this helps!

Archived