(((UPDATE))) Photos 25% complete Page 9/Daughter Nesa Squares

Lesalicious

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay!! It is so exciting seeing my squares in someone else's home! I can't wait to see the blanket. It will be so fun with all those bright colored squares and novelty yarns! Perfect for your little girl!

i would be very happy to make a couple of squares for your daughter. I am only 13 so i might not be the best crocheter in this world but ill do my best. I think it is a great idea to help people since only my mom does things for charity but i think i should get into it to.

*+* Kristina *+* :ducky

Lesalicious,

I just came across this post today. I would like to make a few squares as well.

I should be able to get them to you within the next 2-3 weeks, would that be OK?

I love the squares that you recevied so far. That is going to be one colorful blanket! Do you have a picture of the squares you've put together so far?

Please pm me your address.

You and your family are in our thoughts.

Take Care,

CraftyVeganCMP

Ok ready to send PM's to Mommyslilangel and to CraftyVeganCMP

CraftyVeganCMP I am trying to use everyones squares and yes it is going to be very colorful. I will try to get a pic of all the squares so far that I've weaved together trying to match them in color and whatever I can't fit into the blanket will become a big colorful pillow. :)

Thanks everyone

Here is a quick update on some squares I received today.

Thanks

KristenMN

Hunnibee5414

Thanks ladies. Love them all

KristenMN my girls are so happy to get the rabbit, mouse, and snakes they haven't yet to put them down yet thanks to you and your daughter.

000_0259.jpg

Another update I will take a quick picture this weekend of the ones I've put together so far. Wrist been hurting due to typing and crocheting that I've took a 2 day brake and now back to my crocheting I surely have missed it. Thanks again ladies. :)

Quick update on how the blanket is coming along.

Below I got to weave the squares together and start the rows.

000_0264.jpg

Below the squares are together but, still working on doing it in rows.

000_0263.jpg

25% so far complete still have more squares to put together so what you see in both pics isn't all of the squares not even half so you see this is going to be a big colorful blanket. Plus still have more squares arriving from other Crochetville users.

Again thanks to all that sent the wonderful squares and to all that is still sending more.

I will update you all as I go along plus my blog will have updates also. When this blanket is 100% done you will see it in the Babies/Children category.

Hi Lesa, I just had one of those "senior moments" and packed up your squares

but didn't include my name and tags. Do you want tags on this Afghan with

who the squares are from. If so I will mail them to you separately. The squares I made will be mailed tomorrow. If you need any info about me just check out my profile.

Yeah when they come I like to know who they is coming from. Just put your username Buttercup so then I know who is who when I take the pics of the squares. Thanks Joanne. I think I will know you when it comes lol. Thanks again :)

Hi Lesa, I mailed my squares this morning. They should arrive in a few days.

I put my user name on the outside of the envelope with the return address.

Have a Good Day.

Archived