(((UPDATE))) Photos 25% complete Page 9/Daughter Nesa Squares

Lesalicious

Ok I only been crocheting for now a little over a year or so. I always wanted to get to making my oldest daughter a nice blanket but, just haven't yet to get to it. I have made some squares here and there but, not enough to get a nice blanket.

My oldest daughter she was born with a liver diease called Biliary Atresia yeah probably never heard of it I didn't until she was about 1 week old is when I found out about it. Since she was one week old my daughter has been though so much surgeries after surgeries and after surgeries.

Here is the link for those that would like to get more information on it.

http://www.liverfoundation.org/education/info/biliaryatresia/

Quick note about my daughter and this liver disease she was born with this liver disease. They don't know how it happen it just happens it wasn't nothing I've done and it don't run in the family. Biliary Atresia is when you is born with missing bile duct that helps your do a number 2. So when she was 4 weeks old they did sugery to make her a bile duct in order for her to have a normal number 2. But, that surgery and many more after that isn't a cure. Due to her having this liver disase her belly is very enlarged due to her liver and spleen being 2 sizes to big.

Here is a picture of her. 000_0120.jpg some people on the Ville probably seen this picture in the children category but, don't know if you all noticed how enlarged her belly is. Most people in person just think she is fat but, nope its due to her liver. Well shes back on the liver tranplants list as of her 5th bday that was June 10 so don't know when she will get that tranplant but, she's hanging in there. She's doing good playing and running around she just hate the thought of the hospital and all.

I just would like to have a nice big pretty blanket for her to have doing this big ordeal that she will have to under go. So was hoping to get people to donate some squares that is about 6 inch squares is great. Colors like light or dark purple, pink, blue, red, and she said the fancy yarn is also great thats what she calls it lol. As they come I will put them together and thank all of you. Thanks she will surely love it. for those that like to send along some squares please PM me and I will surely send you my address for sure. Thanks or if you have any other questions please do ask away. I am subscribing to this thread. There is no deadline just hoping to get her blanket started soon as possible. Thanks:hug

Sorry that that was long:)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to all that PM me. Thanks so much. I am taking note of everyone that is sending squares so when they come I will surely let everyone know. Iwill keep everyone in the loop as I put together the blanket. Everyone that is sending squares don't be surprise if you all get thank you notes back. That's just me like to thank everyone that sending squares thanks. :)

:)

Hey Great, I have some of that fancy yarn with me in the motorhome. I will get started on them right away...I just finished a baby blanket and am kind of in between things right now.....

Awww thank you all so much everyone is so nice and sweet. I just told my daughter how many people is sending some squares for her blanket she got a little to excited lol. Thanks everyone:)

:hugs:

Archived