(((UPDATE))) Photos 25% complete Page 9/Daughter Nesa Squares

Lesalicious

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks so much Trin Nesa and I love them all. :)

000_0209.jpg

:hug

Thanks

OMG! that was fast, I mailed it yesterday AFTERNOON around 3 from the post office... and actually, for a moment, pondered Priority mail...which now I think might have been SLOWER. wow.

(We're both in the Milwaukee Area... )

:cheer Hi I would love to make a couple of squares for your daughter. I read your post at the beginning of the week and it was lay on my heart to want to do this for her. :manyheart Please send me a PM with your address. I have one made already and will like to make another one for her. Stay blessed and she will be in my prayers.

I wanted to let you know that I got home and am going to be putting the squares in tomorrows mail. I really hope she likes pink because I love pink and I made PINK ones.....

Hi!

I have a 6" square in pink and white "fancy yarn" for your girl. PM me your address and I can mail it off on Tuesday.

Linda Y

I'm hoping you ladies is checking this category wanted to let you all know when I get your packages.

Thanks Irikel - Olga

000_0219.jpg

Nesa love that Kelly bear and her and her sister is coloring ther butts off thanks so much you mad her happy. :)

Thanks Hseger - Heather

000_0217.jpg

Thanks love them.

Thanks CShort

000_0216.jpg

Thanks ladies so much for all you have done. :) SMILE

I am very happy she got the package and that she likes and is enjoying the contents...I love the squares I have seen here so far...I cant wait to see the blanket all finished up.Say Hi to Nessa and her sister for me .:manyheart

HI Lesa:

I just found this post and so i wasn't aware of the post til now ...

But what i want to say is that since so many ladies are sending in squares for Nesa... I have a completed kitty face lapsize ghan I would like to send to you for your other daughter... So she don;t feel left out..

I'm on my ways to pm you.

Archived