(((UPDATE))) Photos 25% complete Page 9/Daughter Nesa Squares

Lesalicious

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:cheer Hi just letting you know that I sent the squares today. I hope your daughter like them. Give her a big hug for me and may the Lord watch over you and your family. :manyheart

Cheeria

OK here go my update on what I have so far. Thanks Ladies

Grannytme

Thanks love them all. Daughter thought she was opening up Christmas gifts today lol.

000_0239.jpg

Cherri

Thanks so much. I so wish I can do squares like you haven't yet master that but, love them so much.

000_0240.jpg

Pineknott

Thanks a bunch love them all. You did good with that fun fur that is staying the way it is thanks for giving it a try.

000_0241.jpg

Don't know the user name to this person and don't know if she like me to put her first name but, whoever you are thanks a bunch love them all.

000_0242.jpg

MarleenCrochets

Love them. Thanks for the Edgerydoo blanket my girls is curl up in the blanket now watching cartoons thanks.

000_0243.jpg

Salos

Thanks a lot love it.

000_0244.jpg

Brennae74

000_0246.jpg

WOW can't say thanks you all enough:) love all of them now I have to get crocheting this big huge colorful blanket. Thanks.

Hi,

I guess I forgot to put my name on my squares, sorry. I really had fun makeing the fluffy one.... I am glad you like them. vonnie

Don't know the user name to this person and don't know if she like me to put her first name but, whoever you are thanks a bunch love them all.

I'm glad you like them,the fun fur was brought down to 6 in.I guess I got on a roll and before I knew it,it was at 7 inches,thats why I knew the fun fur wasn't as forgiving as regular yarn,she will have one beautiful blanket when its all done.

Linda

Ohhh that was you Vonnie thanks I kind of figure it was but, didn't want to just list it and find out I listed it wrong thanks again. :)

Thanks ladies just getting started putting the squares together still receiving more so here is a quick update

QuirkyVirgo

Thanks LOVE THEM.

000_0247.jpg

Barreira

Thanks a bunch my girls love the hats and scarfs

000_0248.jpg

Crochetangelb

Thanks a bunch sweetie love them

000_0250.jpg

Thanks ladies:)

Hi Lesa, How many squares have you received so far? How many more will

you need. I have to finish up the project I am working on but will be making

squares in between. Is there a cut off date for sending the squares? Please

let me know.

Buttercup there isn't no cut off day I am just going as they come along. I have at least about 45 squares so far don't know how many more I will be receiving everyone is sending there own amount of squares. I told everyone send whatever you can that's great and it will be well used faithfully. So if you want to send some that is great Buttercup thanks. PM me for my information.:)

I sent two squares off yesterday! Can't wait to see the finished blanket! It will be so cute!

Archived