My first drawstring bag/pouch

Poial Liisi

:welcome I like your bag...is there a pattern?

I didn't really follow a pattern. I basically just crochet in sc, increasing every other row till my desired size and then I just kept the amount of stitches till the height was good. I then made four holes in the back and front (to pass the straps through) and added three more rows of sc.

The strap, I made by making the chain as long as I needed and then sc one row on the back of the chain.

I sewed the straps to the bottom of the bag. I also put a CD disc onto the bottom of the bag to keep it's round shape.

I hope this helps you.

I really like the colors that you used. I never thought about using a CD in the bottom of the bag. The next one that I make I will have to do that. Thanks for showing us and giving me a great idea.

I didn't really follow a pattern. I basically just crochet in sc, increasing every other row till my desired size and then I just kept the amount of stitches till the height was good. I then made four holes in the back and front (to pass the straps through) and added three more rows of sc.

The strap, I made by making the chain as long as I needed and then sc one row on the back of the chain.

I sewed the straps to the bottom of the bag. I also put a CD disc onto the bottom of the bag to keep it's round shape.

I hope this helps you.

It does...THANKS!

Archived