Crochet magazines are very, very bad...

if you are in a CAL and can't start any new projects :cry

I just got my issue of Crochet Today today and I want to make all of the new projects.

I love this magazine. And they have an article on using diagrams ... how cool is that!

ok, I'll slither over into my corner and NOT start anything new...

anyone else in this mess?

Darski - I know EXACTLY what you mean I'll give you a hug and hope I get it back :hug :hug

I feel for you.

I still have a few I'm starting though....SHHH ;)

I was thinking about you last night. I showed my roommate the :llama:llama:ducky video and telling him all about the Ville (he really doesn't understand) and your amazing sense of humor. We laughed for a good half hour with tears streaming down our faces! So, Thank you for the laugh last night - we both needed it. :manyheart

LOL soon I will be although I don't get crochet mags in the mail I have to run to my WM and pick one up so I guess I might be better off than you cause I can just not go and get it. Oh what am I saying? I have to go get it, I have a pattern addiction but I can hold out until the 15th to get it.

Ok back to the corner with the both of us :sigh:kick

Oh My, girlfriend....you are absolutely on the mark. Yesterday I received a box of goodies from Annie's Attic sale. I didn't get a BLASTED THING accomplished last night other than reading through the books and pamphlets I ordered.

My nieces all seem compelled to "populate" the world, so I have several baby gifts in the old crochet pipeline. And, of course, I have seen more than a couple of REALLY awesome patterns lately that I just had to try. Sheesh, my UFO's are approaching critical mass!!!!!!

Sitting on my hands, looking at new Crochet World mag and chanting, "Do NOT open that book, do NOT open that book, do NOT open that book...." Does sneaking a sideways peek constitute opening????

Darski - I know EXACTLY what you mean I'll give you a hug and hope I get it back :hug :hug

I feel for you.

I still have a few I'm starting though....SHHH ;)

Right back atcha :hug :hug :hug

I will never tell a soul.. lock those lips and throw away the key. :wlol

And, we all need a good laugh regularly. Glad I could help :yes:lol

Darski,

Do you mean the June/July issue? I have the April/May issue (I don't subscribe - I've just started picking it up at the book store or Wal-Mart).

yes and no... they have changed the naming system so this is now July/August but it is the new one.

I arranged for my local Avondale (corner store) to get this for me. They are now stocking 3 others on the shelves so I am hoping we can start something bigger with this.

I want to do that beautiful dress that they have. But it will be a while before I can.

I really want to do that. I would like to try if for a three year old.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

I am in a spot where I have only a few things not finished but one I have to do very soon for a baby shower. I just have to finish the pants for a dedication outfit. Then I want to make me a top........... or a bag I have been looking at thinking I really really like this one for my projects. HMMMMMMM decisions decisions!

I haven't gotten my issue yet but am so anxious to see it...if it doesn't come in todays mail I'll have to wait 4 days until I come back from a brief vacation to check the mail!! Please, please, please come today...:)

I never get that urge. I get my magazines, think to myself "I will never make anything from this". Then it goes on my bookshelf. I finish a project and go searching for a new one and find tons and tons that I want to make from my magazines. The only thing I have ever jumped on is the diaper bag froma few months ago, but I am waiting for simply soft heathers to show up locally.

My problem is with "ville-ains" who make beautiful things and then I have to make them too. Sigh, can we say crinoline dolls anyone??? and of course before I make one I need to learn thread crochet, so I make a doily. And in the search for a good easy pattern I get shown bath items. It is a revolving process.

I never get that urge. I get my magazines, think to myself "I will never make anything from this". Then it goes on my bookshelf. I finish a project and go searching for a new one and find tons and tons that I want to make from my magazines. The only thing I have ever jumped on is the diaper bag froma few months ago, but I am waiting for simply soft heathers to show up locally.

My problem is with "ville-ains" who make beautiful things and then I have to make them too. Sigh, can we say crinoline dolls anyone??? and of course before I make one I need to learn thread crochet, so I make a doily. And in the search for a good easy pattern I get shown bath items. It is a revolving process.

i am so with you on this. I am getting better... but not much better :wlol

Archived