cowgirl dora

nana

th_IMAGE002-9.jpg heres my cowgirl doa. what cha think. i know her hat looks a little funng. but i think it looks cute. thank you for looking

This Dora must be really famous there... She looks great and i love her hat :)

Dora is an obnoxious cartoon character that torments parents with shows that all follow the same basic plot with repetititve songs. But at least she's teaching our kids some spanish along the way.

Nana -Looks great!

thank you all for the nice replys. check out my photobucket for the sliny dog, and my sarita doll i tested this week. now iam testing the itty bitty hamster for miller3602. cant wait to make him. ohhhhhhh i just love making animals. their not much when you start, but when you put them together they are so cute. dont cha think.

thank you all for the nice replys. check out my photobucket for the sliny dog, and my sarita doll i tested this week. now iam testing the itty bitty hamster for miller3602. cant wait to make him. ohhhhhhh i just love making animals. their not much when you start, but when you put them together they are so cute. dont cha think.

I wish I had enough time to make as many toys as you do. My step daughter loves Dora. In fact the boys are watching Go Diego Go right now. Diego is Dora's cousin. I haven't made any toys lately. It's all been things for other people lately. :hook But I still love it!

BTW - I love your cowgirl costume! Too cute. My kids dress up like cowboys/girls all the time.

Dora is an obnoxious cartoon character that torments parents with shows that all follow the same basic plot with repetititve songs. But at least she's teaching our kids some spanish along the way.

Nana -Looks great!

She is really famous, and I've never watched her show, so I can't speak as to her obnoxiousness. But I think most shows geared towards preschoolers are pretty obnoxious, so I'm willing to bet Dora is, too.

I really like how your cowgirl Dora turned out :cowgirl Very cute indeed. I second the thought that you and Darski make me want a Dora doll to crochet for!

~ Joy

Archived