just HAD to post this!!

i met "kbear" on here, we live in the same town, and we met this past week and spent a glorious afternoon overlooking a lake chatting and crocheting!! it was GREAT!!! thanks to the ville for a NEW FRIEND!!!

hurray for KBEAR!!

i now have a new friend and we plan to continue our friendship

thanks VILLE again!!:clap :clap

WOW...that is so kool....I am so happy you got a chance to meet your friend...I have made 3 great friends here .....and I wish everyday I could meet them someday..we are kinda far apart....New York,Ilinnois,California and me in Puerto Rico...:lol who knows...maybe one day..!Have a nice friendship.

I would love to meet other crocheters that live near me. I moved here a year ago and still don't know anyone except patients that I can't socialize with. There are a couple of people who have cabins around and they come sometimes on the weekends to hang out at their cabins but they don't crochet.

i met "kbear" on here, we live in the same town, and we met this past week and spent a glorious afternoon overlooking a lake chatting and crocheting!! it was GREAT!!! thanks to the ville for a NEW FRIEND!!!

hurray for KBEAR!!

i now have a new friend and we plan to continue our friendship

thanks VILLE again!!:clap :clap

Lucky you! That sounds like so much fun! I wish there was someone from here that lived near me so that we could get together. My main problem is that I don't drive. I let my license lapse when I had my spinal surgery because I wasn't sure what the outcome of the surgery was going to be, and I thought, in the back of my mind, that if the surgery didn't turn out well, if I didn't have a license ANYWAY, it wouldn't bother me as much that I couldn't drive. Now that I'm OK, or at least relatively speaking, I'm going to go get my license again, but until then it's unfair of me to expect someone to always drive here to see me when I can't reciprocate and go there to see them sometimes, too. I envy you and Kbear. I hope you spend many, many happy hours crocheting together. :hug

Elle

I am so envious! I don't have anyone close by to crochet with! My husband works long hours and I don't drive, so it gets rather lonely here--- which is why I'm on here at night.

I too would like to the Ville for my new friend dwiggicb!!

As she said we had a great together!! I'm so looking forward to having many more great afternoon crocheting and just visiting!!!

Thanks again to Ville for my new Friend!!!!!!!

awww, that is so sweet. you guys are lucky. i know there are probably a lot of people that live in the same city as me, i just haven't seen them yet. but i'm patiently waiting!

That is really neat, I am so envious. We moved here 3 months ago, and since I do not work (outside the house), I do not know a soul. Congrats on your new found friendship. I hope to be as lucky as you.

Archived