Bad influence

I have come to the conclusion that you guys/gals are a bad influence.

My WIP's are now completely outta control....and I don't think I will ever gain control again....:eek

My WIM list is just insane:blush

and to top it all off I just order the Happy Hooker book....arggggghhhhhh:hook

LOL! I'm having the same issues! I *just* wrote a blog about it... I have a serious case of Crochet ADD this week (and I keep coming here for more ideas!)

I agree! Getting a project done is a seemingly impossible task. I love to see other crocheter's completed projects as well as WIPs, advice and techniques. An occasional off-topic post also keeps bringing me back.

I'm amazed how some others get as many things done as I've seen!

However, thanks to the encouragement from fellow crocheters here, I'm getting close to finishing my son's bedspread/blanket.

I too seem to have more WIP since I joined this forum, but I am trying to stay focused on one Project at a time, ok, 5 but I am not starting anything new TODAY>>>>>>>>>LOL

My Mother always warned me about places like this!:P :P :P I have so many WIP's it is not funny!:yarn :yarn :yarn

I'm also exactly the same way! It's killing me that I've hardly been able to work on ANYTHING because of finals...and my room is a pigsty which is driving me NUTS!!! I don't have a floor! Just a pathway! I should get a blog so I can vent about all of unfinished projects and messy room! And post pics of my projects etc. of course! Sounds like a good de-stressor though! My brother is good with computers...I should have him make me a website this summer! With my help of course! haha....just creating the thing seems complicated to me!

I agree too.

I never ever worked on more than one project at a time and I always finished a project before starting a new one.

Now I have several WIP and a bunch of WIM!!!

I work on my charity squares during the day and my own projects at night usually. And I only have 3 projects going at one time. So right now I have squares, shawl and 2 baby blankets going on. :):hook

bad influence indeed. LOL

Archived