Wooo Hooo! I finished my Sarita amgurumi pattern! *finally*

EmEyeAaay

:wooYay! I finished her pattern up, if you're interested she's over at owly.etsy.com. Here is the image of the pattern's front page:

OwlyDesignsSaritapatternfrontpage.jpg

:wooYay! I finished her pattern up, if you're interested she's over at owly.etsy.com. Here is the image of the pattern's front page:

OwlyDesignsSaritapatternfrontpage.jpg

She is beautiful! Great Job and very well done

I just ordered the pattern for Sarita:yay Will be waiting anxiously in receiving the pattern:yes and getting her started for my granddaughters:manyheart !!

I just ordered the pattern for Sarita:yay Will be waiting anxiously in receiving the pattern:yes and getting her started for my granddaughters:manyheart !!

Thanks so much! I think I just sent it off!

:manyheart Thanks everyone, I feel a bit shy, but I am proud of her, and I am so glad that everyone likes her!:day

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quick heads up, I'm going to post her over in the Seeking Pattern Testers subforum of the Design Den tonight probably sometime after 9 PST since DH won't be home from his meeting until then and I have kiddo duty.

I just would feel a lot better if others tested her and gave me their honest assessment of my pattern, I tend to be really impatient and just want to get it out there, but I think I'll feel more comfortable if she was tested.

• 1 month later...

Archived