Where can I get these pins

Hello everyone,

I was raoked recently (and am still drooling) :) and was given the most wonderful stitch markers, on the funkiest safety pins I've ever seen.

Here is an example. See how the rounded end only goes once around? instead of curlicuing? What I'd like to know is WHERE can I buy some of these? I could SO use these, so if you know, please tell me? Thanks so very much!

Cynthia

pin.jpg

Those are awesome stitch markers. It helps remind you what hook you were using when you stopped. I love them.

Thanks for showing your raok.

:manyheart

i got these from my notions swap pal in the mail and i had to go and get the stuff to make them. hobby lobby had the letter beads on for 1/2 yesterday. I could not believe my luck....

You Americans! you have all the good shops! lol! there are no hobby lobby, Joann's and the michaels/walmart are tooo far. (sobbing big crocodile tears here). But I appreciate knowing what they are called, and found, on the other thread, where I believe I can buy them! so thanks SO much!

hugs to all! Cynthia

Hello everyone,

I was raoked recently (and am still drooling) :) and was given the most wonderful stitch markers, on the funkiest safety pins I've ever seen.

Here is an example. See how the rounded end only goes once around? instead of curlicuing? What I'd like to know is WHERE can I buy some of these? I could SO use these, so if you know, please tell me? Thanks so very much!

Cynthia

pin.jpg

I'll send you an email...

I also made some of these, got my coilless pins at JoAnns' in with the beads and jewlery making stuff. I got my letter beads at the Dollar Tree, and already had the beads since I crochet with beads..... I love them, and get lots of comliments on them...

The idea with the pins and beads, gave me an idea of my own. Does anyone know if they have the beads in numbers as well? I thought it would be good for stitch markers or row markers. Just place the number beads on the pins and you have your desired amount. I'm sure most of you crochet whizes out there already have thought or are doing this. Just wondering if it's a practical idea or not. Thanks

Nancy

Archived