:) Got some yarn today!

I went to Big Lots today, just burning time before I picked up my son from school. I had no idea they had yarn there. Mostly novelty yarns. They had a big table that was marked as "Yarn .50" Here is my yarn. I don't know what I'll do with it. But it was only $6.00 for all of that. I feel like it should be my birthday!

:cheer WOO HOO! :clap:c9

I'm sure I will find something to do with it.

I love yarn aquiring days! They are so much better than non-yarn acquiring days. Great find! We have a big lots near our Ollie's I'll have to check it out!

You lugky thing -very pretty colours. Want do you intend yo make with it?

I have no clue! But who could pass up such a deal?! :hook My husband just sighed when I brought it home. He couldn't say much though because it was so cheep. I just told him, "I could have spent like $36.00 on that you know." He just laughed. I love that man! :c9

I love yarn aquiring days! They are so much better than non-yarn acquiring days. Great find! We have a big lots near our Ollie's I'll have to check it out!

So much better than non-yarn acquiring days!:lol I have to admit I have no idea what a big lots is... or Ollie's. Huh. You americans have odd shop names!:D

Archived