I know everyone has a potscrubber pattern

marnie413

I know there is about a million of these patterns out there but this is my families favorite thing i make so I thought i would share

th_100_0535.jpg

Marnie’s Nylon Netting Pot Scrubber

15 yards of nylon netting (not tulle) I buy it this way because I hate tying the ends. Cut into 2 inch strips. You could use just 2 yards cut into 2 inch strips and tie the ends together if you wanted to do it that way

Chain 4 slip stitch in first chain to form ring.

Ch 3, Put as many Dc in the ring as you can usually about 16.

Slip Stitch in top of ch 3

Ch 3 dc in same stitch, 2 dc in each stitch around end with sl st in top of ch 3

Ch 1 sc in same st, sc in back loop of each stitch around sl st in 1st sc.

Ch 1 sc in same st and each st around (both loops this time) sl st in 1st sc

Ch 3, dc in back loop of every other sc, sl st in top of ch 3

Ch 3, dc in both loops of every other dc around sl st in top of 1st dc

Leave long tail to finish off using large tapestry needle weave in between front and back layer all the way around the inner circle tie a knot and weave end in.

Or you can do it the simple way and make 2 rounds like the beginning 2 rows and stitch 2 of them together I like mine all in one piece.

Lots of times I do my first round in one color and the rest of it in another color then when you weave the ends in it looks like a flower.

Please enjoy the pattern

This is my original pattern, please use for personal use only. Do not post to any other website please link back to here! You may make the item and sell it. But do not sell the pattern for any reason.

Ok, so I love these things and really am very grateful that you were kind enough to share the pattern. Now for a question, where the heck can I find the nylon netting? I think these would be great in a basket of goodies for a wedding shower gift. Thanks Again

Crochet_Gram I buy mine at Walmart only .57 cents a yard there but they don't have a real big selection of colors. Joann's has a much bigger selection of colors so I buy it there, when it is on sale or when i have a coupon. It is rough on the fingers crocheting with the netting and don't use good wood hooks with this project.:hook

Thanks so very much for sharing this pattern with us!!! I will head to either Wal*Mart or Joann's to pick up some of this nylon netting so I can attempt to make me some!!! I've received some of these as gifts before, and absolutely LOVED them!! Thank you again!!:manyheart

Carol

Archived