Yoga Mat Bag

BlueFuzzy

I love it! I am using that yarn in a funky afghan for my sister right now!!! I love that it is called Banana Berry:)

I love it! I am using that yarn in a funky afghan for my sister right now!!! I love that it is called Banana Berry:)

My favorite color combos are blues and greens. The name is too cool!:bounce

Thank you to everyone for the sweet comments. :day

AWESOME! I've been eyeing some yoga bags at the stores for my mat but too $$ for my tastes. Thanks so much for making this and showing to us. It's moved itself to the top of my to-do list, right after birthday stuff for my grandma, thank-yous for some helpers, um, a frog for my son, um, a hat and scarf for my son... :D I love your colors, too!

Oooh! I love it! And the modifications you made turned out great! :clap :clap I was just thinking to myself the other day that a new yoga mat bag would be nice. I haven't been that thrilled with the one I have. Even better than buying one would be a crocheting one! Thanks for the idea!

I love, love, love the mat bag! I didn't even think of a bag like this! I am definitely putting this one on the list to do!! Yours turned out beautiful! Enjoy using it and I'm sure you will get lots of compliments!

Archived