Project Totes/Bags

have you tried a sporting goods store.....hockey bags for instance are huge!!!!!The one I use was originally for tennis (squash) and has pockets for easy sorting and storage. Middle holds yarn for a project, end pocket for the part I'm working on .... just a thought

Maybe this would work here. A friend of mine got this bag and it's huge! Draw back it is white to off white so you just might want to buy some dye to dye but thine that could be a plus too.

I have to "second" the Crochetville one from the CafePress, I was gifted one from my spring secret pal, and it is WONDERFUL and HUGE, I put my afghan I am working on, and it is large, and I coud fit WAY more in it, so why not support the Ville and head over to the shop? It IS WAY BIGGER than it looks:hook

I use a diaper bag! The pocket for the changing pad holds books/patterns and the small pockets hold things like beads for bookmarks and small tools and hooks. Plus it zips closed to keep little hands out of my stuff. I've been eyeing the rolling totes at JoAnns but I've already got a scrapbook rolling tote and one for my sewing machine so a third one would be a bit much...

and if you are making a really big afghan, the IKEA shopping bags might be the thing.

I saw them on Good Morning America today and they would be perfect for large projects.

And they only cost 59 cents. What a bargain! I can't wait to go pick up a couple for my big projects.

:manyheart

Archived