Ever crochet any of your own wedding keepsakes?

Do you mean gifts? Then yes. Look at the tablecloth I did called Cathedral Window. It was for my niece.

If your talking about little table gifts. It's a no.

I didn't crochet anything for my wedding, but my mother and I did make my dress, my veil, the ring bearer's pillow and the table decorations for the reception! I wasn't good enough at crocheting to make anything beautiful at that time anyway!

I have made all the wedding favors for my daughters wedding in June. I am making the ring bearer's pillow, te flower girls basket, the Bride's maids and Maid of Honor bouguet's, the flowers for the guest tables and the Lace for my daughter's viel. And if I can fit it in an afghan for my daughter and new SIL. Oh and I also made her a shawl for her Bachlorette party.

My mom 'made' all the little gifts for my wedding (little storbought baggies with M&Ms in the wedding colors and a tag). My Dad compiled a cookbook of recipes from various family members.

My mom also sewed everything for the wedding party. She made my dress, her dress, the matron of honor's dress, the flower girl dress, shirt and vest for my hubby and his brother, a vest for my father and dh's father and several teddy bear outfits (she even had enough vest fabric left over for the front of a vest for her!). And using cupons and sales, it cost her right aroung $300!! (And this was only 1.5 years ago!)

We had a small wedding (around 50 pople max). and a tight budget so we didn't do anything extravagent about gifties. Oh, yeah, and since it was an outside wedding, we gave all the ladies little wodden fold up fans with ribon and a tag.

Yes I have. I had made my own wedding favors of little teacups and saucers. They were made of cotton thread and stiffened. I loves how they looked and it made me feel really proud of how good I was getting at crochet, lol. I think I made still have one.

I just made a really gorgeous (IMHO :U) garter for my dear friend. It had pearls and was done in size 20 thread and I just love it! Too bad I wasn't that skilled when I got married (plus, I think it's easier to make things for dear friends for important occasions than for yourself. Why? I don't know)

I crocheted my own wedding garter. I adapted an edging pattern to make a lacy one and then sewed tiny Swarovski crystals hanging from the bottom. It turned out just beautiful, and I purchased a cheapie one to throw during the garter toss.

I did a lot of DIY stuff for my wedding, but my garter was the only thing I crocheted.

i TALKED TO A GIRL ON HERE A LONG TIME AGO THAT CROCHET ALOT OF HER ITEMS. I WAS AMAZED AT WHAT SHE DID, SHE SENT ME TO HER WEB PAGE AND THERE WERE QUITE A FEW ITEMS THAT SHE MADE

Archived