Flaming Bowling Bag

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is the second coolest thing I have seen. I am pretty sure the first coolest thing was on your blog also. I don't have abowling ball..but I want one now so I would have a reason to make that.

i LOOOVE that bag!!!

*** LOL... i feel so stupid... i was looking at your blog banner.. and first i was thinking that the eyeball was so cool... and then i realized he was holding a corn-doohickie (that's what we call them) and i thought that was hilarious... and then i realized that he was corn.

That is TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!!! I LOVE it, and your disclaimer is great, no, it WONT hold a bowling ball....hehehehehe

GREAT talent

i LOOOVE that bag!!!

*** LOL... i feel so stupid... i was looking at your blog banner.. and first i was thinking that the eyeball was so cool... and then i realized he was holding a corn-doohickie (that's what we call them) and i thought that was hilarious... and then i realized that he was corn.

Killer Korn is my first and most fave Vegetable Liberation Army characters. No need to feel stupid...the stuff I make sometimes needs a double take to figure out what the heck is going on. LOL

you have an amazing design sense!!

Thanks! I actually come at this stuff from a pure art-making perspective. I have a BFA and MFA in sculpture. So, I don't know that I am designing objects the "right" way, but I am hacking them together nonetheless. It works for now. I probably should take a few pattern-making and draping classes. I think that might eliminate any struggle I have with figuring out construction. Anyway, thanks so much! I'm having fun with this stuff.

That is the second coolest thing I have seen. I am pretty sure the first coolest thing was on your blog also. I don't have abowling ball..but I want one now so I would have a reason to make that.

Awww, that's so cool of you to say! I try to keep you guys interested. Actually, I try to keep me interested too!

• 1 year later...

Archived